Monday, August 22, 2005

"Roughing It"

For those of you who read the Price Crew blog you may have been told that we're no longer roughing it on our girlfriend's camping weekend. I have to disagree. Where we may have made some changes (cabin instead of a tent, beach instead of tubing down a river) for many people it's still roughing it. You try going to the bathroom in a bug invested trailer that smells funny and is humid as hell. We still cooked over the campfire and didn't take showers (Susan excluded)!! Most girls would rather spend a weekend at a hotel shopping and getting massages! So don't tell me we weren't roughing it! It just happened to have some perks this time, most of which we didn't even know about it until days before we left. So there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You tell 'em girl!

Bean

susabellpr said...

I hear ya sister!!!

darprice said...

I stated is wasn't the Ritz. Adding the electricity and the roof does change people though. Have fun in Vegas next year!!!